Yes, we made it! This is Red Cap Sales Coaching’s birthday!! We’re 5 years old today. I have some observations that may be applicable to the rest of you terrific entrepreneurs, who are in the early stages of building your businesses.
- Building a business isn’t for sissies. It’s taken a lot of money, a ton of long hours and hard work to build Red Cap. And it’s been worth it! Hang in there!
- It hasn’t always been easy, but it’s been a lot of fun. We’ve persevered and kept our sense of humor. Hey, if you’re not having fun, you’re not doing it right!
- The time has flown by. It hardly seems possible that 5 years have come and gone since we started. Make the most of every minute!
- There’s a tremendous sense of gratification, knowing that we’ve accomplished what 95% of other small business startups haven’t. Don’t give up!
- There are so many people to thank. My wife, Priscilla, who has supported the business from the start. Butch, Jim, Collum and Billy, our wonderful coaches. Our business, sales and marketing coaches, who have provided direction and wise counsel. Our loyal friends who have encouraged and loved us. And finally, the most important folks, our awesome clients. Surround yourself with great people!
- This is just the beginning. Red Cap is putting some incredibly great plans for the future into play. Always look to the future!
- All glory and praise to our Heavenly Father and His Son, without whom true success is impossible, but with whom all things are possible because “He can do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine!” Make Him the owner of your business!
It’s been a great ride so far…and it’s just getting better every day!
Feel free to share this blog. It was first posted on http://redcapsalescoaching.com/blog